Monday, February 17, 2014

Casting Round 2


The following are a series of plans that I want to show on Friday. The first shows the ground level and lower level overlaid to show the connection between the two levels. They are then divided and shown as grade and below grade to reinforce what is visible on each level. 





I'm not a huge fan of this drawdels not quite sure it shows what I want it to, but I'm also not sure how to use this time of drawing to best support my design.....I need to keep playing with it. 




Casting round 2:






1 comment:

  1. looks good... the three levels of plans are good. and, i agree on the drawdel... maybe experiment with a section drawdel? maybe its inverted? maybe its only a fragment of the whole? (ie like the underground space and the way it reaches the surface...?)

    looking forward to seeing how the new casting came out...

    ReplyDelete